Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Prices & Contact info...

Hi! My name is Erin Powell! I have been taking pictures for as long as I can remember but just in the past year I have decided to finally make my hobby more apart of my life! I love being able to caputre a moment in someones life!
One of my biggest joys is seeing someone look at a picture I've taken and remembering the memory all over again! The look on their face is always priceless!
I don't have a studio at the moment and may never have one because I love taking pictures outside! I love the natural light! I'm located in Crandall, TX but will travel to the Dallas area or more towards Cedar Creek Lake.

E-mail me @ EBRP81@gmail.com and include how many people and where you want pictures taken! I will get back to you w/in 24 hours w/a quote! Please leave a name and phone # or if you perfer to be contact by e-mail!

I accept checks($30 return fee) and cash & if you need to pay by CC I have paypal.....mailto:paypal.....paypal......EBRP81@gmail.com Cash is always welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to check out my site and considering me to capture your memories!



















No comments:

Post a Comment