Thursday, June 3, 2010

Prices & Packages

Prices are being redone for 2011.....please email me if you are wanting to get a shoot done before & I will get you a quote asap!

Email me....let's get you on the schedule!
EBRP81@gmail.com

I can meet you where ever you want to go! If you don't have a place in mind I will certainly be more then happy to find you one in your area.
I'm located in Crandall,TX 75114. Will travel to Dallas & Ft Worth areas!
These prices are subject to change at anytime. Email me ebrp81@gmail.com for quotes!
Thank you for looking and considering me as your photographer! Can't wait to capture your memories for you!

If you have a facebook go fan my page so you can get updates and specials!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crandall-TX/OAT-Photography/102567969780573






-Erin Powell
EBRP81@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment